- Where is Clear Channel Outdoor’s corporate headquarters?
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. 4830 N Loop 1604 W San Antonio, TX 78249.
- What is Clear Channel Outdoor's phone number?
- On what stock exchange(s) is Clear Channel Outdoor traded and under what symbol?
- How can one purchase Clear Channel Stock?
To purchase shares of Clear Channel stock we suggest you contact a licensed broker.
- Does Clear Channel Outdoor pay a dividend on its stock?
We do not pay regularly-scheduled dividends on our common stock, and should we seek to do so in the future, we are subject to restrictions on our ability to pay dividends by the instruments governing our outstanding debt. Because we do not pay dividends on our common stock, the price of our common stock must appreciate in order for common stockholders to realize a gain on their investments. This appreciation may not occur.
- What is Clear Channel Outdoor’s CUSIP?
- When does Clear Channel Outdoor’s fiscal year end?
- Who is Clear Channel Outdoor’s Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm?
Ernst & Young, LLP, San Antonio, Texas
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:
Computershare P.O. BOX 30170 College Station, TX 77842-3170
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
Computershare 211 Quality Circle, Suite 210 College Station, TX 77845
Shareholder Website: https://www.computershare.com/investor
Shareholder Online Inquiries: https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
- How can I get a copy of the annual report?
Our Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K and any amendments to those reports are available free of charge through our Investor Relations website at investor.clearchannel.com as soon as reasonably practicable after such material is electronically filed with, or furnished to, the SEC. Our SEC filings are also available to the public at the SEC's website at sec.gov.